Field Trips & More!
We serve the Greater Chicago area, hosting groups from schools, synagogues, churches, scout and youth groups, groups of friends & families, and institutions.
What to do on the Farm
Every visit includes a tour of the grounds and meeting our farm animals. Other activities include:
- Organic Agriculture & Gardening
- Foraging and Wild Edibles
- Goat milking & animal care
- Planting take-home micro-green gardens
Gardening for Charity (Growing food for those in need)
- Candle Making
- Lip and Hand Balm Making
Homestead Cooking Workshops
- Pita & Hummus making
- Cheese making with fresh goat milk
- Matzah baking
- Farm to Table cooking workshops
- Canning, Jarring & Pickling
- Fermentation workshops (sauerkraut, kimchi)
Environmental Learning & Nature Activities
- Jewish environmental discussions & games
- Group campouts
- Outdoor yoga sessions
Can't make it to the farm? We'll come to you!
Most of our educational activities can be taught in your classroom or community center - we'll even bring our chickens!
Please call or email for more information and to reserve a date for your group.
630.578.3313 or GenevaFarm@gmail.com